Lions Club Objectives are:
- To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
- To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social, and moral welfare of the community.
- To Unite the clubs in the bonds of the friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding.
- To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of pubic interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works, and private endeavors.